The Property at 199 Front Street is conveniently located minutes from I-85 and only 25 minutes from downtown Charlotte. Southpark Mall, Carolina Place and Concorde Mills Mall are all within easy reach and about a thirty minute drive away.
Downtown Cramerton has several eateries within walking distance. Grocery and general shopping is within easy reach on Wilkinson Blvd.
The Property is within the Gaston County Schools district. New Hope Elementary, Cramerton Middle and South Pointe High School are regarded as good schools and within several miles.
Nearby recreation facilities at Goat Island Park and the Cramer Mountain Club making staying fit easy and convenient.
Goat Island Park is within walking distance of the Property at 199 Front Street and provides a number of options for outdoor leisure and recreation.
Frisbee golf, kayaking, fishing, the playground, and access to the Carolina Thread Trail are all within a 5 minute walk. These and the area’s other amenities make the Property at 199 Front Street an ideal place for your new home.
Here is a an article from the Gaston Gazette profiling the park and Cramerton’s downtown.
The Property at Front Street is not currently available. Check back in early 2020 for availability.
Located in the bedroom community of Cramerton, North Carolina, The Property at 199 Front Street is now available for rent:
– 2 BR/1 Bath
– 966 sqft interior, 6500+ sqft lot
– Hardwood floor throughout
– Open kitchen
– Large back deck and front porch
– Fenced back yard
– Utility closet in carport, storage shed in backyard
– Electic range/oven, dishwasher and refrigerator included. Washer/dryer hookups in the utility closet in the covered carport
– Utilities provided by Duke Energy, PNSC Gas, Gastonia/Two Rivers water
Recent Upgrades and Maintenance:
– Home built circa 1900, fully renovated in mid 2000s
– Exterior painted in 2013, deck and porch stained in 2013
– New high efficiency air conditioner installed 2013, serviced regularly
– High efficiency gas pack heater
– Front porch professionally replaced 2012
– Large oaks professionally pruned in 2013
– Interior fully repainted 2015
– New roof installed 2019
– Minor upgrades, modifications and small fixes made 2015 in preparation for new renters
– Inquire by email for monthly rental rate
– 1 year minimum commitment
– 1 month security deposit
– Owner’s standard lease contract
– Firm No Pet Policy